Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
Are you outgoing, energetic and full of life, and enthusiasm? Are you looking for Part Time work and Supplemental Income? Then we want to talk to you.
The Trash Butler will be responsible for the nightly pick up of door to door trash at one of our many communities. Candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently. The ability to WOW both customers and Residents every day!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nightly pick up of bagged trash from each residents’ doors to onsite dumpster or compactor.
- Be prepared to work and collect bagged trash 5 days a week (including in cold, rain, or shine).
- Be able to climb 3-4 story apartment buildings. Get paid to work out!
- Must be on time and dependable. Service starts at 8:00pm Sharp
- Work quietly and efficiently keeping noise to a minimum so not to disturb residents
- Daily contact with District Manager
- Nightly electronic reporting done.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have cell phone (Smart Phone)
- Must have clean open bed pick-up truck to complete service
- No experience required, Good attitude and we will train the right person
Do you think you can WOW our customers? Apply today!
Trash Butler LLC
ABOUT TRASH BUTLER™
Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah. Servicing communities all across the nation, our team is rapidly growing.
Trash Butler operations provides doorstep valet trash pick up to Apartment, Townhome, Senior Living Facilities, Student Housing, and more. Known for our unique and fun company culture, makes Trash Butler an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
Company Website: www.trashbutler.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)