Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah. We currently service properties in over 26 states nation wide.
Are you outgoing, energetic and full of life, and enthusiasm? Then we want to talk to you.
The District Manager is an entry level management position that will be responsible for managing and overseeing the trash pick up for properties assigned to you by hiring, training, and managing butlers. Focus on continuous improvement of processes and communication to ensure quality customer service to all properties and residents. Works with property managers to communicate and provide a high level of customer service. Administration of systems and procedures used to grow the Trash Butler Brand. The successful candidate will coordinate with the field teams to ensure there is 100% service level at all Trash-Butler communities. Candidate should be self-motivated and able to self-manage and motivate others. The ability to WOW both customers and team members every day!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Roll out new properties within territory (travel when necessary)
- Management of Butlers at each property within territory.
- Manage inventory of butler supplies.
- Creating, reviewing, and closing cases within Sales Force.
- Monthly calls or visits to each property in assigned territory.
- Nightly verification of all butlers on site
- Hiring, replacing, and training of butlers.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of building and leading labor teams, with proven results of successfully implementing process.
- Experience with a Customer Relations Management system
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Strong business development and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in an environment that has many interruptions
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor setting with stairs.
- Must have open bed pick up truck and able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to demonstrate personal integrity in a team environment
Trash-Butler offers a host of benefits to include: health, dental, and vision.
Do you think you can WOW our customers? Apply today!
Trash Butler LLC
ABOUT TRASH BUTLER™
Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah. Servicing communities all across the nation, our team is rapidly growing.
Trash Butler operations provides doorstep valet trash pick up to Apartment, Townhome, Senior Living Facilities, Student Housing, and more. Known for our unique and fun company culture, makes Trash Butler an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
Company Website: www.trashbutler.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)