Have you lived in or visited an apartment community where the resident places the trash/recycling right outside their front door and it magically disappears? It’s no surprise that this service has become the #1 amenity for apartment residents! This is what we do in over 26 states nation-wide!
Trash-Butler is a doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for multifamily (apartment) communities. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
Are you a service oriented, enthusiastic team player? Then we want to talk to you!
The full-time Field Operations Manager will be responsible for managing operations and customer satisfaction for several multifamily (apartment) communities within an assigned district. The FM works out of a home office, splitting their time between hiring, training and oversight of the remote workforce who service our communities and periodic customer service visits with property management to ensure 100% customer and resident satisfaction with our service. As we grow and bring on new communities, the FM will coordinate with the field team to ensure a successful rollout and service launch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring satisfactory completion of door step trash/recycling collection on service evenings
- Conduct on-site quality reviews of team to ensure service is executed according to Trash Butler standards of service and safety policies
- Hire, train/onboard new staff as needed
- Monitor staff check in/out and overall time to completion
- Resolve and document customer service cases within our CRM software
- Develop cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff to ensure residents understand how our service works and property staff receives and understands daily service reports
- Coordinate rollout/launch of service on new properties
- Provide on-call support to communities and workforce
- Manage customer and workforce inventory/supplies
- Work collaboratively with other business units as required to serve customer
- Frequent travel within assigned district (some may be out of state)
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA degree preferred
- Experience managing a remote workforce of up to 20 who work 5 days a week; roughly 2-3 hours per evening
- Basic employee relations experience as it relates to hiring and management
- Experience in multi-site operations
- Experience providing customer service and resolving conflict at the business level
- Proficiency in using a Customer Relations Management system (CRM) and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
THOSE THAT ARE MOST EFFECTIVE IN THIS ROLE EXHIBIT THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS:
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and quality improvement orientation
- Ability to build trust and rapport and effectively communicate with co-workers, employees and customers
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative/team player
- Embody our core values: Building leaders, Always branding, Fun, enthusiastic team environment, Listen, fulfill & delight
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance with good driving record
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor setting and walking the distance of a property
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs, bend at waist/knees and lift bag over shoulder, climb up/down stairs, drive for periods of time
- Flexibility to be on call during daytime and evening hours and adapt to changing priorities
TRASH BUTLER BENEFITS
- Work from home/flexible schedule
- Health, dental, and vision, medical/dependent care FSA and life insurance
- Company lap top and cell phone
- PTO and company observed holidays
- Enormous growth opportunity with growing company
All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Trash Butler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT TRASH BUTLER™
Trash-Butler is a doorstep valet trash pickup service. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah. Servicing communities all across the nation, our team is rapidly growing.
Trash Butler operations provides doorstep valet trash pick up to Apartment, Townhome, Senior Living Facilities, Student Housing, and more. Known for our unique and fun company culture, makes Trash Butler an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)